7th Annual Insurance Techology Symposium
Venue: Doubletree Valley Reosrt
|Event Date/Time: Feb 06, 2005||End Date/Time: Feb 09, 2005|
• Innovations in insurance – Role of IT for a smarter business strategy
• Reaching the mass market for personal lines through technology enablement
• Leveraging compliance efforts into positive business value
• Examining the current state of US Bancassurance
• Identifying the potential economic and performance benefits from outsourcing
• Examination of IT spending in insurance through 2006 - segmented by source
• Identification of both business and technology drivers
• In-depth analysis on the state of the insurance industry including a delve into legislation, market/financial influences, and sector specific woes
• What banks can learn from sales of annuities/lessons learned
• Key industry findings
Featuring Contributions from:
American Skyline Insurance Company
Zurich Strategic Partnerships
DeHayes Consulting Group
Bremer Insurance Agencies, Inc.
Lord, Bissell & Brook
McKinsey & Company
American National Insurance Company
Huntington Insurance Services
Wachovia Insurance Agency, Inc.
Liberty Life Insurance Co.
National City Insurance Group, Inc.
Integrity Life Insurance Company
Ameritas Life Insurance
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
One Beacon Insurance Group
Property/Casualty Insurers Association of America
Institute for Business and Home Safety