Employee Brand Engagement
Venue: Holiday Inn, Regents Park
|Event Date/Time: Mar 16, 2005||End Date/Time: Mar 17, 2005|
This cross-functional and cross-industry event, researched with brand leaders, internal communications gurus and human resources experts, will provide you with hot tips and best practices on how to deliver an inspiring and sustainable internal brand culture, appropriate to your company.
Come and discover how to achieve full brand engagement by:
- Defining and aligning your internal and external brand messages to deliver a consistent brand experience
- Optimising your communication channels and media to engage each and every member of your company
- Engineering your brand into actionable employee behaviour, measure the results and get an accurate picture of your internal branding
True engagement begins with full interaction.
That’s why this innovative conference format offers you more opportunities to interact with your peers. Take full advantage of panel discussions & power-point free activities and go back to the office buzzing with new ideas to inspire your colleagues
Hear Top Tips From The Leading Brand Engagement Experts:
- Ghassan Karian, Head of Employee Communications, British Gas
- Stewart Redpath, Group Brand Strategy Manager, Lloyds TSB
- Mark Allatt, Global Brand Director, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Daniel Gates, Director of Brand Marketing, HP EMEA