CHI’s NEW! Pharmaceutical Series Annual Executive’s Summit
Venue: Fairmont Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jan 12, 2005|
- Evaluating the Portfolio Decision Making Process and the Stagegate Criteria Used in Making Go/No-Go Decisions
- Developing a Portfolio with Limited Attrition
- How to Grow Profits via Larger Portfolios that Feature Less Blockbusters
- Evaluating R&D Business Models of the Top Companies in the World - What Works Best and Why?
- How Can Pre-Clinical Discovery and Phase I Development Better Integrate Knowledge, Data and an
Overall Strategic Approach to Addressing a Candidate?
- Pinpointing the Key Areas in which to Make Improvements When Moving a Drug from Phase IIa to IIb to III
- Why Lead Optimization Has Failed and What the Industry Can Do to Improve the Quality of Leads
- Which Predictive Technologies Will Be Most Useful Over the Next Five Years?
- What Can Pharmaceutical Companies Do to Benefit More from Collaborations?
- Strategies to Best Integrate Smaller, Innovative Companies into a Big Pharma
- How Can the Industry Best Leverage Biomarkers to Improve Overall Productivity?
- What Are the Best Process to Continuously Measure ROI of Novel Technologies?
- What are the Most Important Indicators of R&D Productivity?
- Reducing Clinical Timelines and Attrition Rates through Effective Partnering with the FDA
- Creating Lower Cost, Lower Risk Opportunities by a Strategic Informatics Approach Linking
Mechanisms, Indications and Molecules