CHI’s Second Annual Alliance Management Congress
|Event Date/Time: Jan 12, 2005|
In addition, as a group we will address the very latest alliance management challenges as well as establish better benchmarks for the industry. Questions the group will discuss and debate include:
- What Are the Most Difficult Steps to Building an Alliance Management Capability?
- Creating a Successful Governance Structure
- What is the Best Organizational Structure for Managing Collaborations?
- How to Structure Collaboration Agreements That Address All Potential Reasons for Failure?
- What Are the Best Techniques to Unblock a Stalled Alliance?
- How Do You Most Effectively Manage Alliance Conflict?
- What Are the Best Ways to Create Synergies in International Alliances?
- How Does a Company Organize a Transition Team with the Appropriate Skill Set & Capabilities?