22nd IGES - International Geochemical Exploration Symposium (22nd IGES)
Venue: Sheraton Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Sep 19, 2005||End Date/Time: Sep 23, 2005|
• Regolith – the continuum; from tropics to tundra.
• Discovery case histories and geochemical exploration in tropical, temperate and glacial terrains.
• Geochemical exploration’s brave new world. Seeing through transported overburden, mechanisms of metal mobility.
• Environmental Geochemistry: its interaction with exploration.
• Geochemistry of mineral deposits: isotope and hydrothermal geochemistry.
• Data, our raw materials: analysis, QAQC, data management, data processing.
• Viewing and Visualising Geochemical Data
• Regolith Mapping
• Selective Extractions as Applied to Exploration and Environmental Geochemistry
• Environmental Geochemistry – Towards Mine Closure
• Data Management
• Regolith and Mineralisation in the Eastern Goldfields (~ $2000)
• Mines and Regolith of SW Western Australia (~$800)
• Mineralisation and Regolith of NSW
• Epithermal Gold Mineralisation in New Zealand