Feng Shui and the Power of Intention (FSPI)
|Event Date/Time: Nov 04, 2005||End Date/Time: Nov 06, 2005|
|Registration Date: Nov 04, 2005|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 30, 2005|
The conference will be held at the magnificent Renaissance Resort in St. Augustine, Florida, from November 4 - 6, 2005. We will also be hosting several pre and post conference activities - all details can be found on our website: http://www.fengshui-ii.org/fengshuiconference.htm (we also have early bird pricing available to those who register before June 30, 2005, so try to book early!)
Featured speakers and topics include:
· Nancilee Wydra, FSII/FSIA Founder and Feng Shui Master: Keynote Speech, "Intention and the Catalyst for Healing and Actualization"
· Beverly Payeff Masey, Design Professional and Developer of Image Diagnostics: "Putting Neuro-Architecture to Work"
· Richard Feather Anderson, B.S. Architecture, and Expert in Geomancy and Sacred Geometry: "Creating Harmony in Place with Sacred Geometry," and "Reading the Language of Spaces with Symbolic Geometry"
· June Crane, FSII, Professional Astrologer: " Harnessing the Energy of the Lunar Phases"
To Register or get full details on the conference:
· Please visit our website: http://www.fengshui-ii.org/fengshuiconference.htm
· For more information, please email Barbara Taylor, FSII Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-586-3744