Canadian Science Buildings 2005
Venue: The Westin Ottawa
|Event Date/Time: May 30, 2005||End Date/Time: May 31, 2005|
|Registration Date: May 15, 2005|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 29, 2005|
• Costs & budgets
• Performance metrics
• Flexibility features
• Efficient space utilization
• Multi-discipline, multi-tenant building solutions
• Biocontainment, vivariums and other specialized embedded spaces
• Sustainable (“green”) design
• Mechanical and electrical systems
• Operations & maintenance
Here you’ll learn the occupancy plans, lab and lab/office schemes, mechanical designs, sustainable design criteria, security, project planning, management strategies, and bottom-line costs that are shaping the facilities side to Canada’s major new science and research initiative.
Attend this conference to get ahead of the planning curve for your next major science building project, facility renovation program, or facilities management initiative.