1st Beijing International Conference on Obstetrics and Gynecology

Venue: Beijing International Convention Center

Location: Beijing, China

Event Date/Time: Oct 07, 2005 End Date/Time: Oct 10, 2005
Abstract Submission Date: Jun 01, 2005
Report as Spam

Description

This prestigious conference is being held with the support of a number of International Societies such as: the International Society for Gynecological Endoscopy (ISGE), the International Gynecological Cancer Society (IGCS), the World Association of Perinatal Medicine (WAPM) and the Spanish American Society for Osteology and Mineral Metabolism (SIBOMM). We anticipate approximately 2,500 obstetricians, gynecologists and physicians to attend. The majority of delegates (75%) will be from China and the remaining 25% will be from North America, Europe and Asia.

Venue

Types