Design for Six Sigma Workshop - Boston (DFSS)
Venue: Boston Park Plaza Hotel
|Event Date/Time: May 12, 2005||End Date/Time: May 13, 2005|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 15, 2005|
Learn from real companies who have already implemented Six Sigma strategies into their organizations and hear what they have to say about how Six Sigma has changed their operations.
Voice your questions and concerns by participating in group discussions in a highly interactive and professional setting.
Find out about using Six Sigma software to improve operations and stimulate product growth within your organization.
- defining project goals and customer requirements and using them to formulate and design business concepts
- integrating Six Sigma strategies into current operations
- achieving better perspectives on the importance of design decisions as critical to verifying and improving product quality.
- discuss tolerance analysis, performance modeling while gaining a better understanding of control mechanisms
- finding strategies to manage costs while maintaining and increasing the integrity of design
See you in Boston!