Banknet Indias Conference on Payment Systems in Banks
Venue: Taj Lands End
|Event Date/Time: May 20, 2005|
CTO's, CEO's & Business Heads from major PSU, private & foreign banks, Reserve Bank of India, IDRBT, Indian Institute of Bankers, Clearing Corporation of India and major consultancy firms will share the platform with CEOs of major IT Companies.
The focus areas and four session tracks at conference will revolve around: Evolution of Payment Systems, Electronic Funds Transfer, Technology and Payment Systems, Alternate Payment Channels
Note: Every Session will feature three presentations/ case studies of 25 minutes each. This will be followed by a panel discussion of 45 minutes and Q&A session.
Why Banknet India Conferences are Different:
* Organised by the bankers for bankers
* Topical and relevant agenda.
* Large number of top level speakers/panelists from banks
* Higher percentage of senior level participation from major banks
* Extensive interaction and one-to-one sessions with industry experts
* Unmatched opportunity to exchange views and network with decision makers from major banks
* One-day events, specifically designed for today's executives whose time is more precious than ever