|Event Date/Time: Jul 05, 2005||End Date/Time: Jul 05, 2005|
|Registration Date: Jul 05, 2005|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 05, 2005|
Enabling the booking of patient choice
This unique conference will tackle the complexities and challenges of developing an efficient booking system to enable patient choice. Whether striving to implement the integrated NPfIT system by December, or putting in place an interim booking solution, the pressures and demands are equally challenging. Addressing the most critical issues, this conference will provide essential information to help you:
· Implement a robust IT infrastructure in readiness for roll-out.
· Prepare and engage clinicians for change.
· Select and implement a suitable booking management system to support patient choice.
· Develop an effective strategy to inform patients about choice and prevent health inequalities.
· Redesign the workforce to accommodate a new referral system.
· Harmonise Choose and Book with Practice Based Commissioning.