Venue: Eastern Caribbean Cruise
|Event Date/Time: May 28, 2005||End Date/Time: Jun 04, 2005|
To update practitioners and their office personnel on current diagnosis and management of behavioral conditions and issues in children and adolescents.
Objectives for Activity:
“At the conclusion of this CME activity, participants shall be able to:
· Conduct appropriate history and physical examination of a child presenting with symptoms suggestive of ADHD.
· Recognize anxiety and depression in the child.
· Assess the progress of the high-risk neonate.
· Discuss management of the autistic child.
· Outline appropriate behavioral management for children.