Topics in Pharmacy practice
Venue: Cruise to Alaska
|Event Date/Time: Jul 02, 2005||End Date/Time: Jul 09, 2005|
Preliminary Objectives for Activity:
“At the conclusion of this CME activity, participants should be able to:
· Identify barriers and possible solutions to the adoption of an integrated care model.
· Describe common sources for miscommunication in health care that can lead to potentially serious medical errors and ways to reduce such errors within the medication use system.
· Apply various types of pharmacoeconomic analyses that can be performed to support EBM.
· Define the role and relevance of critical literature evaluation appraisal in EBM.
· Examine the various technologies for reporting and capturing data supporting EBM.
· Discuss the roles of providers, patients, and payers with respect to supporting evidence based care.