Primary Care Update: Dermatology/Rheumatology
Venue: UK Cruise
|Event Date/Time: Aug 23, 2005||End Date/Time: Sep 06, 2005|
Preliminary Objectives for Activity:
“At the conclusion of this CME activity, participants should be able to:
· Recognize cutaneous markers of internal malignancy including genodermatoses & paraneoplastic disorders.
· Recognize the signs and symptoms of various viral infections and their treatment.
· Be cognizant of new therapeutic modalities for the treatment of common skin disorders such as atopic dermatitis and onychomycosis.
· Describe new therapeutic options for managing psoriasis, including the role of biologics in treatment.
· Identify the pathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
· Recognize the clinical presentations of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
· Outline the management of Lupus.