MIOCEN Mining Over Centuries – From Stone Tools to Mining the Moon (MIOCEN 2005)
Venue: hotel Bellevue-Tlapák
|Event Date/Time: May 16, 2005|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jun 15, 2005|
|Paper Submission Date: Jul 15, 2005|
The organizers of MIOCEN 2005 are:
1) VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic,
2) AGH – University of Science and Technology of Cracow, Poland,
3) TU Bergakademie Freiberg, FR Germany,
4) Polish Academy of Sciences – Minerals and Energy Economy Research Institute of Cracow, Poland,
5) National Mining University of Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine,
6) Donbass State Technical University of Alchevsk, Ukraine,
7) AWK GEO S.C., Cracow, Poland.
It has been settled that next conference – MIOCEN 2006 – will take place in Crimea and the main organizer of it will be National Mining University of Dnipropetrovsk.
MIOCEN 2005 offers two theme sessions:
1) Mining’s History and Traditions,
2) Modern Trends in Today’s Mining and Mining of the Future.
We would like to invite you to write a paper and to take part at the conference. A paper and presented slides must be written in English, but it is possible to give it in national language.
Conference proceedings will be printed in English by AGH-University of Science and Technology’s Publishing House.
We invite you warmly to visit with us the city of the Roman emperors Carl IV and Rudolph II and writers Kafka and Hrabal as well. We guarantee interesting sessions, professional organization, a lot of impressions and aesthetic experience. Application Form available on our pages.
The organizers of MIOCEN 2005