Retail SupplyChain China Summit, July 6, Shanghai
Venue: The MayFair Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jul 06, 2005|
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The China Supply Chain Council (CSCC), a leading professional organization announced today the conference agenda and speaker lineup for upcoming Retail SupplyChain China Summit, to be held on July 6, in Shanghai, China.
May 20, 2005, Shanghai, China – The fast pace of the China retail industry presents many companies with a host of daily challenges. Maintaining competitive advantage in the face of increasing competition requires retailers to improve facility flow-through, drive down the amount of inventory in their supply chain and meet escalating customer demands - all whilst operating in the competitive China retail environment with high domestic logistics costs and tight profit margins.
On July 6, 2005, the China Supply Chain Council (CSCC) will host its first Retail SupplyChain China Summit to explore retailer's challenges and potential solutions for the China market. Through real-life case studies, the event will focus on what leading retailers are doing to get products into the Chinese consumers' hands consistently and cost effectively. This event will give you the opportunity to learn about new developments, discuss common issues and challenges and hear recommendations and solutions on domestic retail supply chain operations.
Retail and consumer packaged goods executives will share their perspectives in a number of supply chain areas, including:
- New business practices in the retail industry, and emerging trends that have an impact on it;
- How these practices and trends are creating new opportunities in consumer markets;
- What are the supply chain challenges facing retailers in their need to efficiently and effectively get products across the China continent;
- How retailers and suppliers work together to integrate their supply chain planning, execution processes and systems;
- What are the latest and most innovative initiatives in the field of demand forecast and order management optimization.
Confirmed speakers include:
- George Zhao, VP Supply Chain, B&Q CHINA
- Mark Guo, Fulfillment Manager, GILLETTE CHINA
- Mirek Dabrowski, General Manager, DHL SOLUTIONS CHINA
- Carrie Chen, IT Director, LIANHUA SUPERMARKET
- Guy Tran, China Logistics Manager, AUCHAN CHINA
- Jean-Luc Laboucheix, Supply Chain Director, ELECTROLUX CHINA
- Wenwey Hseush, CEO, eBIZPRISE INC.
- Philippe Barreaud, Director of Operations, MICHELIN CHINA
“The CSCC Retail SupplyChain China Summit will evaluate current practices and emerging trends in retail supply chain management in China. There are many retail conferences in China but very few have explored best practices in retail supply chain, logistics and stores operations. The goal of the event is also to allow retailers and suppliers forge stronger links through supply chain management initiatives and innovations” added Max Henry, CSCC Founder & Executive Director.
Register before June 15, 2005 and only pay RMB 1,180 per participant (CSCC members) or RMB 1,980 (non members). Call today Sabinna Wei +86 21 51021617 or 51021618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a full information pack and registration form.
Credentialed members of the press are welcome to attend. For more information, please contact Max Henry at email@example.com or call today +86 21 27762021.