Applied Industrial Ergonomics 2-Day Seminar
Venue: Nashville Hilton Downtown
|Event Date/Time: Sep 13, 2005||End Date/Time: Sep 14, 2005|
Attendees will learn to:
• Explain the application of ergonomics to workstation retrofit and design.
• Evaluate workstations and equipment for good ergonomic design.
• Identify contributing factors to work-related musculoskeletal disorders.
• Accurately apply various ergonomic assessment tools.
• Prioritize ergonomic improvements to maximize return-on-investment (ROI)
This course is held in conjunction with Humantech's one-day Applied Office Ergonomics seminar. For complete details and to register online, visit www.humantech.com/seminars.