ACCOUNTING, COMERCE & FINANCE: THE ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE VII (ACFIP)
Venue: Manamah - Bahrain
|Event Date/Time: Mar 28, 2006||End Date/Time: Mar 30, 2006|
|Registration Date: Mar 28, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 31, 2005|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jul 30, 2005|
|Paper Submission Date: Sep 30, 2005|
• To provide a forum for Muslim and Non-Muslim academics, professionals, postgraduate students, entrepreneurs and other parties interested in understanding the Islamic perspective in accounting, commerce & finance;
• To cater for the specific educational and professional needs of Muslim societies and Islamic universities in accordance with Shari'ah Islami'iah [Islamic Teachings];
• To encourage academic and professional objective exploration and analysis of the Islamic perspective of related areas in accounting, commerce & finance in the interest of promoting worldwide inter-human academic and professional understanding and cooperation.
Competitive complete papers and abstracts in accounting, commerce, finance, management, marketing, information system & technology, and other related areas from the Islamic perspective are invited for submission. Empirical studies, practical issues, comparative studies and research proposals are highly encouraged. Also papers questioning the applicability of some issues from the Islamic perspective will be considered.
An electronic soft copy attachment, double-spaced of the paper, abstract, or research proposal in Microsoft Word must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for blind review no later than 30th. September 2005 although EARLIER SUBMISSIONS would be appreciated. Authors of accepted papers and abstracts will be notified by 30th. November 2005 and the revised manuscripts along with the registration form and conference fee should be received on or before 31st. December 2005. Hard copies are not required
1. EARLY REGISTRATION fee is US$400 if RECEIVED on or before 31st. December 2005 and U$500 if received after 31st. December 2005 and should be made payable to Accounting, Commerce & Finance: The Islamic Perspective
2. Full time post graduate students and spouses accompanying participants will only pay 50% of the applicable fee.
3. Registration fee covers attendance and participation in all conference sessions, morning and afternoon tea and refreshments, 2 luncheons, conference dinner, (1) copy of the conference program, and subscription in the Accounting, Commerce & Finance: The Islamic Perspective Journal for the year 2006.
4. Participants are requested to make their own direct hotel reservation. Early reservation of hotel room and flight ticket is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
5. The conference will be held at RAMEE INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN. Telephone + 973 17727230 Fax + 973 17727231, E-Mail email@example.com
6. To reserve your room please contact the hotel directly and quote “THE ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE CONFERENCE”. A special rate of BD23 (Approximately US$61.00) inclusive of breakfast and taxes was negotiated for our conference participants.
Visit our website www.acfip.com