Computational Thermal Radiation in Participating Media II (Eurotherm 78)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 05, 2006||End Date/Time: Apr 07, 2006|
|Abstract Submission Date: Oct 01, 2005|
|Paper Submission Date: Dec 15, 2005|
* New developments in solution methods for solving the Radiative Transfer Equation.
* Monte-Carlo methods and coupling of MC with other techniques.
* Radiative transfer at time or space microscale.
* Turbulence-radiation interaction.
* Complex geometries and/or optically complex media.
* Inverse methods in radiative transfer.
* Gas radiation modeling.
* Radiative properties of single particles and disperse systems
* Coupled heat transfer involving significant radiative effects and relevant applications such as combustion, fire safety, furnaces, high temperature heat exchangers, glass manufacturing, and high temperature thermal protections, for instance
Although our primary interest is thermal radiation, contributions of researchers from any field related to radiation, such as neutronics, astrophysics, biomedical, will be welcome provided that they fit the main scopes of the seminar.