Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Symposium: 4th Practical Diabetes Updates, September 1st - (NADI2005)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 01, 2005||End Date/Time: Sep 04, 2005|
|Registration Date: Sep 01, 2005|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 15, 2005|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jul 15, 2005|
|Paper Submission Date: Aug 15, 2005|
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Symposium: 4th Practical Diabetes Updates, September 1st – 4th 2005, Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA.
From : September 1st 2005 To: September 4th 2005
Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, MALAYSIA.
The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Symposium on Practical Diabetes Updates aims to help in improving management of diabetes especially at primary care level by emphasizing up-to-date and practical aspects of diabetes care. Participants are expected to be able to:
1. Appreciate the medical and psychosocial problems of individuals with diabetes especially in Asian countries.
2. Appreciate the importance of and ways to ensure early diagnosis and achieve good control of diabetics and associated diseases.
3. Understand the practical aspects of management of diabetics and its complications.
4. Apply knowledge gained during the Symposium to further improve care for diabetics in the community.
Symposium highlights include:
1. Early Diagnosis and Prevention of Diabetes
2. Cardiovascular Heart Diseases in Diabetics
3. Diabetes and Pregnancy
4. Dyslipidaemia in Diabetics
5. Metabolic Syndrome
6. Management of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
7. Prevention and Treatment of Diabetic Complications
Registration & fees*:
a. Before July 15th 2005 : USD 550
b. After July 15th 2005 : USD 650
*Full registration fee covers attendance to all symposium sessions, exhibition, symposium materials, symposium lunches and official opening dinner
Who should attend:
Healthcare professionals responsible for managing persons with diabetes including Physicians, General Practitioners, Medical and Health Officers, Trainee Lecturers, Nursing Practitioners, and Diabetes Educators are encouraged to attend.
About the Organizer:
The National Diabetes Institute (NADI) is a non-profit organization, established in Malaysia to provide a dedicated and comprehensive service for diabetics, as well as to prevent and control diabetes and its complications.
For further information and updated items regarding the Symposium, please contact:
National Diabetes Institute (NADI)
No.1 Jalan SS3/50, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603-7876 1676 / 7876 1677 Fax: +603-7876 1679
Visit us at www.nadidiabetes.com.my