Event Date/Time: Sep 20, 2005
End Date/Time: Sep 21, 2005
Did you know that most companies have yet to realize the full benefits of an advanced lean supply chain strategy? This is why Advantage Global Communications , a top producer of strategic corporate education events has teamed up with EDS Canada , a leading provider of business and technology solutions for business performance improvement to bring you the Lean Supply Chain Workshop . This one-and-a-half day, hands-on intensive workshop will provide you with an opportunity to network and interact with other business professionals as well as hear from a variety of case studies from industry leaders such as GM, Xerox, Sun Microsystems and others.
This workshop will also allow you to:
- gain a better perspective on trends and issues facing the supply chain industry
- learn new tools and techniques for cost reduction in your supply chain
- discover new opportunities for leaner strategic sourcing
- learn to simplify your supply chain through collaboration and real-time data
- apply lean strategies to your engineering processes
- utilize lean and Six Sigma strategies simultaneously
- analyze real-time data and much more!
Workshop Price $1295 CAD + GST