Event Date/Time: Sep 29, 2005
End Date/Time: Sep 30, 2005
In today's world of increased competition, banks are forced to enhance service quality and maximize customer loyalty. At 'Increasing CRM Performance' you will meet and network with recognized experts from the leading banks. This event will give you an insight into top CRM success drivers that could help to improve your performance and grow overall business. Explore what it takes boost your CRM performance and get answers to your questions on the future of relationship with your clients. Get first-hand information about the successful implementation from case study led presentations.
* Increasing customer capital and long-term customer satisfaction
* Improving active sales by CRM activities
* Understanding customer value using profitability metrics
* Using all channels to drive results of your CRM
* Challenges in CRM implementation
Who should attend:
CTOs, MoB, VPs, Directors, Heads and Managers of Customer relationship management, Customer research, Customer value, Customer segmentation, Data warehouse, Data mining and analysis...