Fraud & Asset Tracing & Recovery (521L06Al)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 07, 2005||End Date/Time: Sep 09, 2005|
|Registration Date: Sep 01, 2005|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 15, 2005|
A speaker panel includes experts from: Allen & Overy (Mr Robert Hunter), Peters & Peters (Keith Oliver), Assets Recovery Agency (Mr Aadrian Brenton), SOCA (Mr Paul Evan), SFO (Mr Philip Blakebrough), Lovells, PWC, KPMG, PKF, Twenty Four Old Buildings, Barclay’s Bank Group, Essex Court Chambers, Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Maples & Calder ,Carey Olsen, Holman Fenwick & Willan, Eleven Stone Buildings, Stone Chambers, Herbert Smith, RSM Robson Rhodes, Control Risk Group, Kingsley Napley, Grant Thornton, Maitland.
• An update from SOCA: What is their impact on current fraud systems and procedures?
• Key considerations in international fraud recovery
• Utilising IT to secure evidence in fraud investigations
• Best practice in witness preparation
• A practical session covering international asset tracing
• Major strategies to enable you to prepare for and manage a fraud investigation in key jurisdictions
• Money laundering initiatives from the bank’s perspective
• Updates from Serious Fraud Office and Asset Recovery Agency
• Fundamentals of Fraud Prevention
Optional workshop on conducting and managing investigative interviewing, report writing and crisis management public relations.
• Stephen Gentle, Partner, Kingsley Napley
• James Earp, Partner, Grant Thornton
• William Clutterbuck, Maitland