The IEE Pulsed Power Symposium 2005
Venue: Apollo Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Sep 08, 2005||End Date/Time: Sep 09, 2005|
Who should attend
· Professional engineers working with pulsed power applications.
· Academics developing new pulsed power technologies.
· Students with an interest in the use of pulsed power.
· All those with an interest in current, emerging and future pulsed power technologies.
Benefits of attending
· Gain insider understanding of what has been happening in your industry and what the future is likely to hold.
· Each session will be followed by a discussion period where you can talk directly to world-class experts.
· A selection of poster papers, reporting the latest, most significant findings on many general and specific topics will be presented for discussion.
· Interact with representatives from other companies to gain greater insight into what is going on in the pulsed power marketplace.
· Raise awareness of your own pulsed power projects amongst delegates representing companies and organisations of direct relevance to you.
· Maximise your future potential by forming links with those that you meet, with the aim of developing longer-term, commercial or research collaborations.
There will be opportunities to sponsor and exhibit at this event and details can be obtained by contacting Bruce McLelland on +44 (0) 1438 765634 or email email@example.com