Biotech Patents (Biotech Patents)
Venue: Warwick Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Sep 19, 2005||End Date/Time: Sep 20, 2005|
* The industry debate for and against follow-on biologics
* How the CREATE Act and proposed patent reforms will shape the future of biotech patent practice
* The continuing impact of Festo
* Practical applications of the Doctrine of
Equivalents in biotechnology: protein therapeutics and beyond
* 35 USC § 112 Update: how key decisions on written description, enablement and utility will influence biotech patenting
* New and emerging trends in claim construction: an examination of Phillips
* Understanding the complexities of the Doctrines of Inherent and Accidental Anticipation and how they affect biotech inventions
* Tips for antibody claims and disclosure drafting in the US and EU
* When should you declare an interference?
* The repercussions of the Trilateral Report on 3D Crystal Structure on protein crystallography
* When should the opinion of outside counsel be sought in a freedom to operate analysis?
* International and domestic biotech licensing strategies: tips and traps