Mobile Broadcasting & Digital Content 2005 (Mobile Broadcasting)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 22, 2005||End Date/Time: Sep 23, 2005|
|Registration Date: Sep 21, 2005|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 29, 2005|
Driving Growth through Content and Technology
Attend this Conference to find out
• How will mobile content broadcasting impact on cable and satellite operators television space?
• What are the possible business and revenue models from extending mobile content over mobile devices?
• Are content owners maximizing the business opportunities that 3G provides?
• What are the market opportunities for managed service partnerships for mobile communications?
• Partnering, charging and revenue sharing: what are the obstacles that need to be addressed for the interest of each stakeholder?
• What do consumers want from mobile content?
• Challenges posed by the convergence of technologies and responses from regulators and industry self-regulation
• Intellectual property issues unique to mobile content and strategies to protect them
The Learning Group's Conference on "Mobile Broadcasting & Digital Content" will focus on the management, marketing, branding and technology advances of mobile content that will provide you with new growth strategies and revenue potential. You will also hear perspectives on the changing viewing habits of the Asian TV viewer to meet the challenges of changing market conditions.
With Participation By
Who Should Attend
CNBC Asia Pacific
MediaCorp Radio Singapore
Mobile Interactive Group (MIG), United Kingdom
NDS Asia Pacific
Playboy Entertainment Group, Hong Kong
Rajah & Tann
Synovate, Hong Kong
Zentek Technology Singapore
Chief Operating Officers
Vice Presidents/ Directors/ Managers of Business Development
Heads of Content Strategy and Marketing
Heads of Digital Media
Heads of Distribution and Operations
Mobile Product Marketing
Publishing Managers/ Executives
From: Telco and Mobile Service Operators • Network Service Providers • Broadcasters and Content Owners • Music Publishers and Publishers • Entertainment Services • Entertainment Entrepreneurs and Investors • Regulatory Authorities
10% for members of CASBAA & AMIC
For detailed conference programme and fees, please click here
Ms Lisa Aris Email: Tel: Fax:
email@example.com (65) 62204556 (65) 62208659
The Learning Group Pte Ltd 39a Duxton Road, Singapore 089503 Tel: 62204556 Fax: 62208659