‘Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine-2006-San Francisco’ meeting ("Molecular Embryolog)
Venue: Embassy Suites
|Event Date/Time: Jan 23, 2006||End Date/Time: Jan 25, 2006|
|Registration Date: Jan 25, 2008|
|Early Registration Date: Nov 25, 2005|
|Abstract Submission Date: Dec 13, 2005|
|Paper Submission Date: Oct 13, 2005|
The most-up-to-date developments will be addressed:
• Genetic and Transcriptional Controls of Stem Cells
• Control of Cell Differentiation and Reprogramming
• Self-renewal and Maintenance of Pluripotency
• Human and Cancer Stem cells & their Propagation
• Mutational analysis & Epigenetic Regulation
• Applications of Stem Cells in various Human Diseases
• Tissue Organ culture and Transplantation
• Biopolymer applications in Biomedical Engineering
• Stem Cells towards Developing Therapeutics
Executives, Directors and Scientists of R&D from biotech and pharmaceuticals.
Graduate students, Post-docs, and Professors from Academia.
Investors, Thought leaders and Business Development people in life sciences who need to know
the emerging technologies.