Event Date/Time: Aug 19, 2005
Abstract Submission Date:
Sep 30, 2005
Paper Submission Date:
Nov 15, 2005
The main objectives of the conference are:
1. To review the existing knowledge on the developments that have taken place on various aspects on the subject of the conference.
2. To document the scientific achievements made in the field especially from the developing countries.
3. To assess the role of industries and the need of Technical education incorporating Environmental sustainability.
4. To specifically identify the future areas of research
5. To provide a sound scientific basis for developing appropriate policy frame work to successfully conduct the identified research areas.
6. To identify the major priority thrust areas of
research and to develop suitable protocols with time frame to achieve the targets
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS :
Technical papers are invited on the above themes or related themes based on the research conducted by the authors. The abstracts should be sent through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A hard copy along with a soft copy of the full paper may be sent to the Organizing Secretary, SSSD – 2005, N.I.T.K. Surathkal.
The Abstracts not exceeding 500 words should be informative and should reflect the main theme of the conference. Statements of general nature should be avoided. Papers will be selected following evaluation of abstracts. The abstract should contain the title of the paper, Name and affiliation of the authors, email and full mailing address of the leading author.The abstracts may be prepared using World Perfect or MS-World strictly according to the following format.
Title of the paper: 14 Font, Arial, Bold, All in capital letters.
Name of authors: In capital letters with initials at the beginning of the name, Times New Roman 12 font.
Address: All in small letters, Times New Roman 12 font, immediately below the name. Provide email address also.
FULL PAPERS :
Should not exceed 6 pages. Title of paper, Names and addresses should be as given in abstracts. Papers should be in Times New Roman 12 font, justified.
All authors of selected papers are expected to register, attend and present their papers. Papers not presented will not be published in the conference proceedings.
The conference will be held in the National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasanagara premises.
REGISTRATION FEES :
The registration fees covers the Conference attendance, Conference package and proceedings.
Standard Rs. 2500.00
Academicians and Teachers Rs. 2000.00
Authors of selected papers Rs. 1500.00
Accompanying persons Rs. 1000.00
Students ( Full Conference) Rs. 750.00
Students Rs. 250.00
( Satellite symposium only)