Managing Processes to Mitigate Risks
Venue: Grand Hyatt
|Event Date/Time: Nov 18, 2005|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 14, 2005|
Reengineer Your Controls.
Subject to intense scrutiny due to a recent slew of corporate fraud incidents, organisations are critically re-evaluating their processes and the effectiveness of their internal controls in mitigating the occurrence of risks detrimental to their very existence. Meanwhile, governance bodies have responded by proposing sweeping reforms to existing corporate governance codes, in the hope of sealing the gaps in internal controls that give rise to fraud perpetration.
Do you know which of your processes are most susceptible to risk? What controls do you have in place to mitigate these threats and are they effective? Can you salvage your processes in the event of a control failure?
Benefit from the Expert Insights of Finance, Business Process & Risk Practitioners
from Leading Organisations Including :
• DHL Singapore
• IMC Group
• Lucent Technologies
• NCR Asia Pacific
• Raffles Hotel
Key Issues Covered:
• Managing Enterprise-Wide Business Risks
• Finance Processes to Mitigate Risks
• Administering I.T. Security for Processes
• Managing Risks for Shared Service Centres
• Mitigating Risks Faced in Outsourcing
• Strengthening Process Controls via
• Effective Corporate Governance to Maintain a
• Six Sigma Approach to Managing Process Risks