PharmEX PRO 2005
|Event Date/Time: Nov 01, 2005||End Date/Time: Nov 02, 2005|
|Registration Date: Oct 28, 2005|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 01, 2005|
Modern pharmaceutical technical operations are changing and evolving very rapidly. Many companies are involved in improving and enhancing operation techniques and exploring alternatives that are more efficient to reduce testing time, either on the production floor or in the analytical laboratory.
By staying current with the latest good new advances, such as PAT, you will help ensure your organization compliance and competitiveness.
Our intensive 2-day conference and exhibition with workshops will provide you with an update of practices and technologies that are shaping today’s pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical technical operation needs.
Who will Benefit?
Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical, who have some background in validation (at least one year) and need a step-by-step, in-depth understanding of validation, especially within:
R & D
This course is also of interest to Equipment Contractors, Consultants and contract research organizations that specializes in Process Validation, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and Automation.
Why you should attend?
Improve Your On-the-Job Performance Through sound understanding of the following:
1. Develop a sound understanding of streamlining Validation
2. Develop a good understanding of the different modern methods that are available now
3. Learn how to qualify an autoclave efficiently?
4. Develop a good understanding of critical primary packaging.
5. Develop a good understanding of how the validation paradigm is changing with the new quality concepts?
6. Discover what is thermal Effusivity ?
7. Learn how to establish valid sampling, testing and release specifications through our pre-conference course.
8. Learn the important factors in computer assisted chromatography.
9. Learn about the Impact Areas a LIMS can have on your Laboratory
10. Get in-depth knowledge about PAT and how will it change the validation paradigm?
11. Learn about GMP electronic notebook systems for the “Paperless” 21st Century cGMPs
12. The case studies and workshop will be discussed in interactive group participation along with the panel of experts.
13. Learn from experts in the field, how to develop a robust dissolution method ?
14. Learn what is six sigma and how can it be applied in the pharmaceutical industry, a very useful modern tool?
Robert A. Nash , Ph.D. is presently a consultant and adjunct professor of Pharmaceutical Engineering at Stevens Institute of Technology, New Jersey.
Ady Sadek , M.Sc., P.Chem is presently president of proGamma Science Corporation
Alexander Bliu -M.Sc. Statistics & Math.is s presently senior biostatistician at Center for Biologics Research with Health Canada.
Ken Rapp , President and CEO of VelQuest Corporation, USA
Samia Gamati, Ph.D. – is presently Director of R&D and Quality at Groupe Sodexen
Saeed Qureshi , Ph.D Health Canada
Dr. Qureshi is a senior research scientist at the Therapeutic Products Directorate, Health Products and Food Branch, Ottawa, Canada
Rodolfo Romañach, Ph.D
Dr. Romañach is currently Professor of Chemistry at the University of Puerto Rico
Yves Roy, Ph.D. Mathis Instruments
Kevin Suich, North East Director of Informatics, Perkin Elmer , USA
Laura Bush is managing editor of Pharmaceutical Technology
Shams Rustom , M.Pharm, R.Ph.
Currently is Director of Process Development & Contract Manufacturing at Labopharm
David Tozer, Ph.D., CQE, Six Sigma black belt
Omar Osman , M.Sc., Six Sigma Master Black Belt, President of Innovance Inc.