5th Annual Conference on Gas in India: Market Outlook & Regulatory Challenges (Gas in India)
Venue: Hotel Hyatt Regency
|Event Date/Time: Nov 16, 2005||End Date/Time: Nov 17, 2005|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 26, 2005|
- What is the demand potential in the short, medium and long term?
- How will current price expectations affect actual demand?
- How will international trends affect India?
- What is the gas supply outlook?
- What is the latest expectation with respect to domestic supply?
- What are the realistic expectations with respect to import options?
- What will be the impact of geopolitics?
- What are the key unresolved regulatory issues?
- What are the different perspectives on these issues?
- When can we expect action on these issues and a regulatory authority?
- What is the progress on infrastructure development?
- How will it affect demand and supply?
The two-day conference will have at least three main sessions: Demand Potential and Pricing Expectations, Supply Outlook, and Regulatory Issues and Challenges. In addition, there will also be sessions on International Trends, Impact of Geopolitics, Private Point-of-View, Perspective of Government and Infrastructure Development.
The speakers at the previous conferences on gas organised by us have included Mani Shankar Aiyar (Union Minister, MoP&NG), B.K. Chaturvedi ( then Secretary, MoP&NG), Subir Raha (CMD, ONGC), M.A. Pathan (then CMD, IOC), C.P. Jain (CMD, NTPC), R.V. Shahi (then CMD, BSES), C.K. Koshy (then Chairman, GSPC), Suresh Mathur (then CEO, Petronet LNG), D.K. Varma (CMD, RCF), Marc den Hartog (Director, Gas & Power, Shell India) and R.P. Sharma (President, LNG Business, Reliance Industries).
The participating organisations have included ACC, ADB, Aditya Birla Group, Arvind Mills, BHEL, Bhilai Steel, BHP, BNP, BPCL, BP, BG, BSES, Cairn, CESC, Chambal Fertilisers, Citibank, CRISIL, Cummins, DGH, Deepak Fertilisers, DSP Merrill Lynch, EIL, Essar, ExxonMobil, GAIL, Gaz de France, GMR, GPEC, GSPC, GSFMC, Gujarat Gas, GVK, HCC, HPCL, HSBC, IBP, ICICI, ICRA, IDBI, IDFC, IGL, IL&FS, IOC, Ispat, ITOCHU, Jindal , JM Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, Kirloskar Oil, Kochi Refineries, KSIDC, KPCL, Kvaener, L&T, Mahanagar Gas, MAN, Mitsui, Mitsubishi, MSEB, Nagarjuna Fertilizers, NTPC, OCC, OIDB, OIL, ONGC, Petronet LNG, PFC, Premier Oil, PSL, PTC India, Punj Lloyd, PwC, RCF, Reliance, Rolls-Royce, RINL, SAIL, SBI, SCI, Shell, Shriram Fertilisers, SIDBI, Tata Power, Tata Chemicals, Tata Steel, TERI, Technip, Thermax, TNEB, Total, Torrent, Ultratech, Unocal, UTI, Vikram Ispat, Wartsila and Wood Mackenzie.