6th Annual Telecoms Regulation & Competition Law
Venue: Hotel La Plaza
|Event Date/Time: Oct 26, 2005||End Date/Time: Oct 28, 2005|
1.Providing insight into the ongoing transposition and national scenarios and the market challenges arising that will affect your operations.
2.Giving extensive and detailed coverage of the high-technology fields, including WiFI, Broadband Triple Play and VoIP focusing on the effects of profitability and commercial viability.
3. Demonstrating the consequences and context of your choices, and giving answers that will ensure your survivability in the 21st Century European Telecoms market.
Hear speakers from the EC, 11 NRA’s & 13 leading operators including:
· Alain van Gaever, Unit-B1 – Policy Development, European Commission
· Jean Paul Simon, VP International Regulatory Strategy, France Telecom
· David Gunning, Head of Market Framework, COMREG
· Dr. Ferenc Tompa, Policy & Regulatory Affairs Director, T‑MOBILE
· Inge Bernaerts, Project Manager ECCM, European Commission