|Event Date/Time: May 08, 2006||End Date/Time: May 11, 2006|
Max Planck and Fraunhofer Society, Degussa, Merck, Clariant, Schott, Zeiss, Jenoptik, etc. are at the forefront
of innovation in this field. This is why, for four years, internationally-renowned nanotech experts from
all over the world have been meeting in Germany.
NanoTrends has become the accepted annual meeting place for the nanotech community. 230 high profile
decision makers met in Munich in 2005!
In 2006, experts from Europe, Asia and the US will meet in Berlin from the 8th - 11th May. Be part of it!
• NanoBio: Drug discovery, drug targeting, drug delivery, diagnostics, lab-on-chip
• Health risks during production processes and for end users
• Public opinion: Information and prevention
• Materials: Construction materials, nano-reinforced synthetics, composite materials
• Legislation, regulation and standardization
• Surfaces: Practical applications
• Industrial applications
• Energy: energy transport, energy storage, energy generation