HR Intranet & Employee Self-Service Master Class (HR Intranets)
Venue: Meloburne Marriott
|Event Date/Time: Feb 09, 2006||End Date/Time: Feb 10, 2006|
|Registration Date: Feb 07, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 08, 2006|
You will leave this highly interactive event with a comprehensive understanding of how to:
* Find the most appropriate HR applications for your organisation
* Encourage employees and managers to autonomously use employee self-service
* Increase efficiency in business processes
* Evaluate the return-on-investment of employee self-service solutions
* Increase information access, control and precision
Gain the knowledge you need through practical hands-on experience!
HR intranets and employee self-services (ESS) allow employees to handle job-related tasks that would otherwise fall to management or administrative staff. Employee self-service enhances the efficiency of HR processes as tasks such as applying for leave or updating personal information can be completed and processed online.
Streamlining processes allows HR staff to spend less time administering day-to-day functions and dedicate more of their energy supporting the strategic initiatives of the organisation. It can also reduce HR expenses by minimising the time spent handling routine administrative matters.
Ark Group’s HR Intranet and Employee Self-Service master class offers an opportunity to gather practical information and solutions from organisations who have overcome the main obstacles to successful employee self-service development and who are proud to showcase their achievements.
This event will provide delegates with an opportunity to learn from organisations at the forefront of employee self-service development. During the course you will discuss challenges and best practices with the course leader and witness key developments through live HR intranet and employee self-service demonstrations!
You will leave this event with critical insights on how best to:
* Empower employees and managers with HR self-service
* Increase information access, control and accuracy
* Provide real-time and accurate information to streamline business processes
* Evaluate and quantify the costs and benefits of HR self-service
* Gain the involvement of stakeholders
These intensive, highly practical, solution-focused courses will allow you to:
* Experience LIVE demonstrations of each company’s intranet and employee self-service system
* Gain an insight into the LOOK, FEEL, and USABILITY of employee self-service
* Participate in an INTERACTIVE course format for optimum LEARNING experience
* EXPLORE the areas and applications that are of particular interest to your company
* Take advantage of superb NETWORKING opportunities
* BENCHMARK a broad selection of key ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS applications
* DISCUSS wider issues of e-HR DEVELOPMENT and STRATEGY