Venue: The Disneyland Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 30, 2006||End Date/Time: Nov 03, 2006|
|Registration Date: Nov 03, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 24, 2006|
|Abstract Submission Date: May 15, 2006|
|Paper Submission Date: May 15, 2006|
• Immerse yourself in a world of learning, networking, and career growth opportunities.
• Customize the conference to fit your testing role, skill level, and software environment to make STAR a must-attend conference for years to come.
• Learn about new products, timely issues, and cutting-edge testing solutions.
• Network with peers (new and old) and hear about the challenges others are facing in the industry.
• Explore the one-of-a-kind Testing EXPO to find solutions to your testing challenges. Meet face-to-face and network with solution providers and others in the industry to take full advantage of what the Testing EXPO has to offer.
• See why more than 97% of 2004 attendees recommend this conference to others in the industry.
• Enjoy the perfect balance of business and leisure facilities at the Disneyland® Hotel, the happiest place on earth!
SOFTWARE TESTING CERTIFICATION TRAINING AT STARWEST
Software Testing Foundations
Certified Tester—Foundation Level Training
Sunday, November 13 – Tuesday, November 15, 2005 • 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Instructors: Claire Lohr and Jamie Mitchell
Are you looking for internationally recognized certification in software testing? Did you recently enter the testing field or are you seeking certification in testing? The Software Testing Foundations, software testing certification training course, is coming to STARWEST. Learn the basics needed to become a software test and quality assurance professional and how testing fits into the software development lifecycle.
Save an additional $200 by attending both the Certification Training and the Conference!
Call our Customer Service Group at 888-268-8770 or 904-278-0524 or firstname.lastname@example.org.