Paranormal Weekend Excursions in New Orleans
|Event Date/Time: Dec 23, 2005||End Date/Time: Mar 26, 2006|
and anyone serious about the Paranormal
Over 300 years of paranormal activity didn't stop with Hurricane Katrina, just the normal operations of New Orleans, making it the world's largest metropolitan Ghost Town for a short period of time.
For a limited time only, you can take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the most paranormally active city in the United States like never before...and never again. Become part of the first paranormal research efforts in post-Katrina New Orleans as you join Parapsychologist Dr. Larry Montz as he returns to his hometown for in depth and exclusive paranormal explorations unlike anything you've ever experienced! Whether your 'tool' of choice is the magnetometer, camera, recorder or your own psi abilities, you'll put them to work in ISPR investigated properties, former Ghost ExpeditionsTM sites as well as properties you could never enter on your own or with any tour! Nobody gets you closer to the paranormal world of New Orleans!
Each Paranormal Weekend Package with
Parapsychologist Dr. Larry Montz
is limited to 14 Participants and includes:
* Three Nights at a New Orleans Fine Hotel (Friday - Sunday)
* Friday Night Introductory Presentation and Meet & Greet hosted by Dr. Larry Montz
* Two Complete Days (Saturday & Sunday) with Dr. Larry Montz for extensive paranormal exploration throughout New Orleans and surrounding areas (includes transportation).
* Saturday Night Traditional New Orleans Style Dinner Party
* Round trip ground transportation from and to New Orleans Airport.