ROMANIAN CONFERENCE ON ADVANCED MATERIALS (ROCAM 2006)
Venue: Nationa Physics Center
|Event Date/Time: Sep 11, 2006||End Date/Time: Sep 14, 2006|
|Registration Date: Jul 01, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 15, 2006|
|Abstract Submission Date: Mar 15, 2006|
|Paper Submission Date: Jun 01, 2006|
Special keywords will be in attention:
nanomaterials and multifunctional materials, single crystals.
1. Growth and characterization of of inorganic crystals
- inorganic crystal growth, properties and applications;
- new growth techniques;
- smart materials;
- crystal with uncommon or extreme properties;
- multifunctional inorganic crystals;
2. Growth and characterization of organic and biological crystals
- organic, hybrid, polymer and biologic crystals;
- multifunctional organic crystals;
- crystalline layers;
- purification, growth, properties, applications;
3. Nano and microstructured materials and thin films
- Thin films of multifunctional materials (ferroelectrics, oxides, etc): deposition and characterization.
- Nanostructured materials, processing and characterization.
- Superlattices: ferroelectrics; ferroelectric-dielectric; graded ferroelectrics; other heterostructures.
- Material engineering at nanoscale; cluster evolution and its role in the nucleation processes and crystal growth; self correlated clusters in crystals; extended structural defects (domains, dislocations) and their influence on the macroscopic properties.
- Applications of multifunctional material: microelectronics (MIS, SIS, MOS), optoelectronic, microwave devices; materials for sensors (gas sensors, pyroelectric, others).
4. Polymers /Fuel cells and hydrogen storage
Polymer architectures and nanoparticles towards advanced transdisciplinary fields: alternative energy sources, bionanotechnology, nanomedicine.
Fuel cells &hydrogen storage
5. Plasma deposition and applications
- plasma processing of surfaces, thin films and nanoparticles;
- laser and pulsed electron/ion beam induced plasma aplications;
6. Advanced processing and characterization / Noncrystalline solids
- Preparation and properties of electronic and optoelectronic materials;
- Nanostructured and non-crystalline glasses (chalcogenide and halide glasses, oxide glasses)
- Applications: optoelectronic devices, sensors, smart materials