9th Annual Competitive Intelligence In Pharma
Venue: Le Meridien Piccadilly
|Event Date/Time: Jan 26, 2006||End Date/Time: Jan 27, 2007|
The only event in Europe to identify topics that are specifically related to the pharmaceutical industry and address issues that are core to their operational success.
Case study-based presentations on key CI issues including:
- Identifying how CI can best support R&D
- Quantifying the ROI from your CI activities with other departments
- Identifying and discussing the latest CI methods/strategies in the pharma industry
- Is counterintelligence killing your ability to collect intelligence?
Confirmed speakers include:
· Fred Schaebsdau, Head of Strategy and Market Research - ABBOTT
· Robin Kirkby, Director, Strategic Insight - ALTANA PHARMA
· Gaz Williams, Principal Business Intelligence, BT
· Ton Berkien, Director Portfolio Planning & Technology Transfer - FERRING