It is a great honor and pleasure to invite you to participate in the “Egyptian 1st International Con (ECS2006)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 11, 2006||End Date/Time: Sep 14, 2006|
|Registration Date: Aug 01, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 01, 2006|
|Abstract Submission Date: May 01, 2006|
|Paper Submission Date: Jun 30, 2006|
It is a great honor and pleasure to invite you to participate in the “Egyptian 1st International Conference for Chemistry: Chemistry for Human Needs in Developing Countries”, which will be held in Sharm El-Sheikh (South of Sinai, Egypt) from September 11 to September 14, 2006. Through your participation you will have the opportunity to present the results of your recent research, and discuss ideas with researchers from all over the world. Additionally, you will have a chance to taste the flavor of Sharm El-Shiekh and Sinai Tours.
The meetings will deal with all aspects of chemistry
- Natural & Synthetic Products versus Folks medicine
- Materials Sciences & Environment.
- Chemistry Education
The Conference will include Plenary Lectures (60 min), Invited (30 min) and Oral presentations (15 min), short presentation at workshops as well as Poster Presentations.
· Abstracts of papers and posters received timely (before May 1, 2006) will be published in an Abstract Book and given to participants at the conference. Those received after the deadline will appear in a supplement.
· Early received full papers (before June 1, 2006) can be published at request in Egyptian Journal of Chemistry "EJC" after being refereed in a special issue which would probably be available by the time of the conference.
· Papers that arrive after the deadline will be published in EJC after the conference.