International Energy Finance Forum (PFI EF2)
Venue: Waldorf Hotel London
|Event Date/Time: Jan 17, 2006||End Date/Time: Jan 18, 2006|
|Registration Date: Jan 16, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 15, 2006|
GRASP THE OPPORTUNITIES AND REAP THE REWARDS
Case study and regional presentations will pinpoint where the international emerging opportunities are across the spectrum of
oil and gas negotiations.
Hear from our energy finance experts and discuss issues such as:
• Who are the key players and which global sectors are emerging to give the best long term rewards
• How will the LNG model evolve and will the bubble burst?
• How can you balance cooperation, ransparency and joint venture contracts to gain competitive advantage
• Risk allocation and creating value tor money in different global and market sectors
• Emerging trends in LNG shipping and financing
multi-national refinery plants
• Going downstream: pinpointing emerging opportunities in petrochemicals
• How will the role of China, the Atlantic Basin, Nigeria and other hotspots impact on the energy finance market as a whole?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Heads of Project Finance, Economists, Energy Analysts, Heads of Corporate Finance, Heads of Loan Syndication
Managing Directors/CEOs, Investment Analysts
Heads of Finance, CEO’s, Heads of Legal and Contract Negotiation
Heads of Energy Finance, Heads of Corporate
SME ENERGY AND PROJECT FINANCE
CEO’s. Heads of Legal Departments,