|Event Date/Time: Jan 25, 2006||End Date/Time: Jan 26, 2006|
Over the course of two days, over a dozen experts, representing experience in ten European markets with eleven service provider case studies, will present the latest key learning tackling such topics as replacement of legacy systems, provisioning, service assurance, Service Orientated Architecture, Best of Suite Architecture, automation, self-service and how to handle Triple Play, IPTV and convergence.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Birger Hauge, CTO, DANSK BREDBAND
- Guenter Kaufmann, Head of Operation Support Systems, O2 GERMANY
- Filippe Vandermeulen, Chief Enterprise Architect OSS, BELGACOM
- Adrijana Babic, Senior OSS Planner, SUNRISE / TDC SWITZERLAND
- Simon Farrell, IT Architect, CABLE & WIRELESS