2nd Annual Project Finance International Energy Finance Forum
Venue: The Waldorf Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jan 17, 2006||End Date/Time: Jan 18, 2006|
|Registration Date: Jan 16, 2006|
The conference will present an alluring mix of case studies, presentations and workshops which will enable attendees to explore the relevant issues in great detail.
We are fortunate to have secured the services of highly experienced speakers from the top echelons of the energy and project finance domains. They will be discussing and analysing all the key issues as:
• Who the key players are and which global sectors are emerging to give the best long term awards
• How will the LNG model evolve and will the bubble burst?
• How can you balance co-operation, transparency and joint venture contracts to gain competitive advantage?
• Risk allocation and creating value for money in different global and market sectors
• Emerging trends in LNG shipping and financing multi-national refinery plants
• Going downstream: pinpointing emerging opportunities in petrochemicals
• How will the role of China, the Atlantic Basin, Nigeria and other hotspots impact on the energy finance market as a whole?
Please visit our website www.pficonferences.com for full details of the programme and our expert speaker panel, all of whom are leaders in the field, and have been carefully selected based on the expertise they have on these topics.
For more information, please visit: www.pfie.com