The Next Big Idea - west: The Future of Branded Entertainment
Venue: Renaissance Hollywood
|Event Date/Time: Jan 17, 2006||End Date/Time: Jan 17, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 16, 2005|
Speakers and topics not found at any other event.
Confirmed sessions for the industry’s most comprehensive event focus on branded entertainment and non-traditional advertising include:
• THE GENE SIMMONS BRAND - Gene Simmons, Simmons/Abramson Marketing and Co-founding member of KISS, is a multi-media mogul, heading his own record and DVD labels, while creating successful cartoon shows and publishing his own magazines. Simmons has acted in movies, starred in TV shows and produced a movie. Simmons is Chairman of a brand new network airing in ‘06, NG-TV (No Good TV), and through Simmons/Abramson Marketing is the worldwide licensing/merchandising /marketing entity for Indy Car Racing League. His reality television shows are VH1's GENE SIMMONS ROCK SCHOOL and the forthcoming A&E's GENE SIMMONS FAMILY JEWELS. Simmons makes his own telephone calls, creates his own brands and negotiates his own deals. Gene discusses how to close deals with Melinda Newman, Billboard.
• THE FUTURE OF PRODUCT PLACEMENT: ANOTHER VIEW - How do branded entertainment initiatives benefit the talent? Are they being properly compensated? Should they be? Alan Rosenberg, President of the Screen Actors Guild and Patric Verrone, President of the Writer's Literary Guild think so and can make very compelling arguments why. They will explain their position and offer examples of how branded entertainment should and should not work in an exclusive interview with Robert J. Dowling, The Hollywood Reporter.
• HOW TO MEASURE THE DEAL - Learn from experts who have developed quantitative and qualitative strategies to ensure that investments are well made and continue to pay off after the deals have been signed.
• LIVING IN THE FAST LANE: LESSONS LEARNED FROM THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY - Featuring Stephen Berkov, Audi of America; Carol Goll, Mercedes-Benz USA; and Aaron Lenzini, William Morris Agency
• PLAYING THE TECH GAME TO REACH YOUR TARGET - Learn about what’s coming next on the tech horizon that will redefine how to make your message matter – Featuring Tom Meyer, Davie-Brown Entertainment; Hilmi Ozguc, Maven Networks; and Jason Tsai, Universal McCann
• BRAND AS HERO VERSUS BRAND AS WALK-ON: THE IMPORTANCE OF EMOTIONAL INTEGRATION IN BRANDED ENTERTAINMENT – Presented by Cindy Gallop, Former Chairman, BBH and Co-Chair, Branded Content Marketing Association
• Plus keynote presentations from Ben Silverman, CEO, Reveille; Dr. Jim Taylor, Futurist and Vice Chairman of the The Harrison Group; and much more.
THE NEXT BIG IDEA - WEST: THE FUTURE OF BRANDED ENTERTAINMENT
Harnessing the Power of Movies, Television, Music, Sports and Games
Hosted by Adweek, Brandweek, Mediaweek, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, Sporting Goods Business and Nielsen Entertainment in association with the Entertainment and Media Management Institute at the UCLA Anderson School of Management
January 17, 2006 – Renaissance Hollywood
Pre-Register by Friday, December 16 for only $695.
Group rates are also available. Register 3 and the 4th registration is free.
To register or for agenda updates, visit www.thenextbigidea.com or call 646.654.5169
For sponsorship information, contact Cebele Marquez (firstname.lastname@example.org)