Computer Graphics and Artificial Intelligence (3IA2006) (3IA'2006)
|Event Date/Time: May 23, 2006||End Date/Time: May 24, 2006|
|Registration Date: May 24, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: May 23, 2006|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 04, 2006|
Artificial Intelligence takes place every year in Limoges
(FRANCE). The aim of this Conference is to present the current
state of researches of Computer Graphics researchers who
use Artificial Intelligence techniques.
The ninth 3IA International Conference (3IA'2006) will take place
in May 2005, in Limoges (FRANCE).
Under the title "Computer Graphics and Artificial Intelligence", several
themes could be covered by the authors of papers. The following list gives
an idea of possible themes :
- Artificial intelligence techniques in scene modeling.
- Declarative techniques in scene modeling.
- Artificial intelligence techniques in rendering.
- Artificial intelligence techniques in construction of geometric figures.
- Animation and artificial intelligence.
- Behavioural animation.
- Design of intelligent graphic interfaces.
- Scene properties description techniques.
- Intelligent methods fo exploring virtual worlds.
- Computer graphics and learning.
- Combination of classical and AI techniques.
- Application of AI techniques in CAD.