Interstrength Certification Asia (ICA2006)
Venue: Novotel Clarke Quay
|Event Date/Time: Feb 13, 2006||End Date/Time: Feb 17, 2006|
In this workshop you will . . .
• Identify and clarify your own best-fit temperament pattern, natural Interaction Style, and personality type.
• Learn a model to help people clarify their types.
• Learn the fine points of the temperament model and how it relates to psychological type.
• Learn the fine points of the Interaction Style model and how it relates to psychological type and Social Styles.
• See when to use each model and how to integrate all the models with your work with type.
• Learn clues to identifying the temperaments, Interaction Styles, and full type of others.
• Have the opportunity to practice delivering The Self-Discovery Process® in one-on-one settings and in group settings.
• Learn tools to help people develop more effective communication strategies.
• Learn tools to help people identify their leadership strengths and blind spots.
• Learn tools to help people work together better in teams.
The course includes the complete Facilitator’s Guide to Facilitating The Self-Discovery
Process®, which includes a CD with animated PowerPoint files, Power-Point files for handouts, and other tools to use. The Guide also includes masters of cartoons for you to use in your presentation. You will be given pre-study and be required to complete a competency assessment in order to become certified.
Be on the cutting edge of type theory and add new tools to your toolkit—attend this workshop.
This course is designed for individuals who act as change agents and want to use the power of personality type to improve the lives of their clients and associates. This includes independent consultants, coaches, human resources and organizational development professional, CEO’s learning officers, marketing professionals, corporate turn-around professionals, and trainers. The Interstrength™ Method fosters a safe environment for exploring individual differences, enabling the practitioner to move beyond the resistance associated with any change effort.
There are no specific pre-requisites for gaining accreditation. It is recommended that participants use the instruments and the Interstrength™ Method in human resource/organizational development related work and / or in the helping professions. Therefore, some background in those areas is recommended but not compulsory.