Knowledge Management Certification (CKM) Program from the Originators (Knowledge Management)
Venue: Reston Sheraton
|Event Date/Time: May 22, 2006||End Date/Time: May 26, 2006|
|Registration Date: May 19, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 15, 2006|
The KM Institute announces its next, highly acclaimed Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM™) class in Washington DC, May 22-26.
The CKM is the preferred choice and the ideal solution for success among KM professionals and practioners. The KM Institute, the original author/instructor of the CKM, now regularly delivers the program in 10 countries around the world. As a result, our CKM program has become the global benchmark for quality and competency among KM professionals.
In this 5-Day workshop, plus e-learning - you will learn to:
> Perform KM using KM Metrics, KM Sciences and Benchmarking
> Build Collaborative Environments; better communication, sparking innovation among your colleagues
> Transform your organization or customer into a true “Learning Organization”
> Establish a Knowledge Audit, including innovative ways to do Knowledge Mapping
> Create the KM Vision for your company, including a solid strategy to get there
> Initiate successful CoPs (Communities of Practice)
> Discover usable, real-world KM principles and keys to success
> Present and evaluate your ‘KM Start-up Plans’ among class peers for feedback/discussion
...and much more
In short, we give you the tools and knowledge to lead successful KM Initiatives, no matter what your organizational size, structure or purpose.
Meet your Instructor
KM Institute Chairman Douglas Weidner has earned an international reputation as a phenomenal speaker, author, and instructor in KM, and has paved the way for success among KM practitioners world-wide.
For a bio of Mr. Weidner, and our other CKM Instructors, please visit this page.
For a videostream of a recent seminar led by Mr. Weidner, please visit this link.
CKM™ Cost: $4,000(USD). Meals provided. Discounts are available. Please contact your Student Success Coordinator for details.
Time/Location: 8:30AM-5:00PM daily. Sheraton Reston (just outside Washington DC)
Registration: Register online here.
Or, if you have any questions, please call us at 866.360.IKMI (4564), or email email@example.com
CKM™: 6 Consumer Tips
Yes, there are other training companies and professional societies offering some form of "CKM" training. Here are six simple "tips" to help you find your best option::
1) Make sure you are allowed to review a complete course of study (syllabus)
2) Is pricing available upfront or "hidden?" What discounts are available, and are they honored? KMI offers a variety of discounts, including 20% off for "Early Sign Up" or 10% off for KMI Members (Membership is free - more info available here)
3) Why not take a moment to compare the actual backgrounds and accomplishments of your instructors? Fact: the CKM was originally authored and delivered by KM Institute's Douglas Weidner. Since 1999, it has become one of the most reputable programs of its kind in the world (Google-search Weidner to review his KM contributions to date; compare with other instructors offering KM training.).
4) If a knowledge management certification is not a "KM Institute CKM Program," authorized by the International KM Certification Authority, then it is not the "original." KMI's CKM is constantly updated and improved to reflect the input of our growing CKM Alumni Association.
5) Request that your KM trainer provide proof of CKM classes taught prior to 2004. KM Institute proudly publishes student testimonials and graduate ceremony photos (w/consent) - from the beginning. Check out just a few here!
6) Expect access to customer references, from us or any other training organization. KM Institute grants you unprecendented access to our former students. Therefoe, you gain the benefit of learning about their experiences, first-hand, before you make any decisions concerning your own options.
As a smart consumer, you should expect nothing less from your future KM trainer.
We look forward to seeing you in one of our classrooms soon!
The KM Institute