|Event Date/Time: Mar 16, 2006||End Date/Time: Mar 17, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 20, 2006|
This conference will cover topics and case studies that allow you to better understand the challenges and issues that shape and reshape today's marketplace in the aviation industry.
The Asian Aviation Conference combines an unparalleled learning experience with outstanding opportunities for networking and interaction with other leaders in the global aviation community.
• 2 day full conference + halfday workshop
• Comprehensive agenda examining critical issues from a global and regional perspective
• Featuring senior executive presentations on key business challenges for Airlines, Airports and Air Cargo.
• Expert panel discussions and case studies
• Networking opportunities with other leaders in the global aviation community
Speaker line up includes:
Andrew Herdman, Director General, AAPA
Timothy Ross, Director, Air Asia
Peter Sedgley, Vice President Commercial Operations, Emirates
Anthony Wong, Managing Director, Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminal Services
Andrew Drysdale, Senior Vice President, IATA
Paul Daff, Vice President, Commercial, Jetstar Asia
Dato JJ Ong, Senior General Manager, MASkargo
Richard Gomez, Human Resource Director, Swissport
Vasing Kittikul, Executive Vice President(Commercial), Thai Airways
John Batten, Managing Director, TNT Global Networks and Air Cargo Sales