Business Process Management For Telecoms
Venue: Thistle Marble Arch
|Event Date/Time: Mar 28, 2006||End Date/Time: Mar 30, 2006|
· Gain executive buy-in and support for your BPM projects from above and below: Effectively communicate the ROI of BPM to leverage process improvement strategies to overcome employee resistance to change
· Combine Six Sigma and Lean principles with BPM for a unique, adaptable methodology specifically designed for your company.
· Increase your service levels to retain current customers and continue to recruit new customers: Utilize BPM to reach the customer both quickly and efficiently, bringing your new products and services to market faster
· Leverage technology to improve the effectiveness of BPM automation; Gain a universal understanding of technical tools such as eTOM, OSS, BSS, and 3G: Get the need-to-know facets of BPM modelling and design
· Meet regulatory requirements like Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) to streamline F&A processes