3rd Annual Building & Streamlining Neuroscience Centers of Excellence
Venue: Harrah\'s Hotel & Casino
|Event Date/Time: Feb 27, 2006||End Date/Time: Mar 01, 2006|
|Registration Date: Feb 27, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 20, 2006|
Brain and spine surgical procedures represent more than $13 billion in U.S. healthcare expenditures. As our population expands and ages, the incidence of neurological-related diseases and disorders will continue to grow, adding to an already overburdened health care delivery system. Under the restraints of declining revenues, payor reimbursements and advances in minimally invasive surgical procedures, hospitals,
physicians and facilities are starting to see the benefits of defining themselves by niche programs, or Centers of Excellence. Has your organization positioned itself for the future medical marketplace?
World Research Group’s 3rd Annual Building & Streamlining Neuroscience Centers of Excellence conference, February 28 – March 1, 2006 in Las Vegas will show you how to:
• Plan to strategically differentiate your center to improve market share
• Incorporate pediatric neurosciences into your neuroscience program
• Institute a first-rate practice development policy
• Utilize neuro-related technology to best the competition to capture regional markets
• Operate at optimal performance by understanding the specific role of every subspecialty
• Optimize the working relationship between administrative and physician leadership
• Develop proactive strategies for working with hospital partners in marketing your neuroscience services to consumers
• Increase profitability by taking full advantage of the very latest reimbursement data
Improve Patient Outcomes, Increase Revenue and Stay Ahead of the Competition
Savvy healthcare professionals understand that continually updating their Neuroscience Centers of Excellence with state-of-the-art
diagnostic and treatment services can improve patient outcomes and increase revenue. By attending Building & Streamlining Neuroscience
Centers of Excellence, you will get the tools to ensure effective implementation of the best practices and latest strategies tested and proven
to help develop and streamline your neuroscience center. You will specifically learn how:
• Alexian Neurosciences Institute increased their market share by joint venturing with their physicians
• Cleveland Clinic manages the rising costs of implantables
• Aurora Healthcare is partnering with key physician and administrative leaders to market their neuroscience programs
• Seattle Neuroscience Institute is designing procedure suites to accommodate new neurosurgical technologies
• Cedars-Sinai Medical Center measures quality outcomes to customize spine care delivery
• Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience has drawn from its ten year experience to date to develop a five-year plan for growth
• University of Maryland Medical Center has incorporated a deep brain stimulation program into their Center of Excellence
In addition, we are also offering four interactive workshops that will give you step-by-step roadmaps to developing a first-class
Neuroscience Center of Excellence.
Don’t miss this opportunity to find out what progressive neuroscience centers are doing to develop distinctive programs.
Neurology • Neurosurgery • Neuro-Rehabilitation • Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation • OT/PT • Interventional Pain Management
Neurocare Nursing • Radiology • Behavioral Medicine • Spine Care • Spine Services
Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Presidents, Vice Presidents,
Administrators, Medical Directors, Nursing Directors, Service Line Managers, Institute Directors and Clinical Managers of:
Take the next step, register yourself and a team of key people today.
Building a Neuroscience Center of Excellence is a multi-stakeholder process. Register 3 and the 4th is free!