Art of the Handshake - Business Networking Skills Workshop (AOTH FEB 2006)
Venue: Le Meridien Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Feb 21, 2005||End Date/Time: Feb 21, 2006|
|Registration Date: Feb 20, 2006|
Business has always relied on effective interaction between people to generate more opportunities and create more sales. All business is people business.
• One of the hallmarks of highly successful individuals, from Jack Welch to Richard Branson, is that they network constantly.
• Networking is essential for any corporate executive, where networking internally can be as important as networking externally.
• A significant proportion of small businesses spend more than half their time networking for new business.
• Professionals have to be proactive to generate business with networking being the primary source of new contacts and income.
Art of the Handshake
• Is a practical skills based workshop giving you not just theory, but coaching and feedback, leaving you equipped with the tools and skills to network effectively;
• Brings to bear a full range of psychology and physiology making you highly effective at building rapport and connection;
• Enables participants to gain confidence in their new skills so networking can be fun;
• Also, provides a networking opportunity in itself - network while you learn.